Thank you for your participation in our 4th Annual Family Fun Day on April 27th at Saratoga Strike Zone. We are proud to announce that over $72,000 was raised! We could not have done it without the amazing support we received from all of you! We were able to keep our expenses to a minimum and have over $67,000 to support the local families and individuals we work with through Jake’s Help From Heaven.
To see some amazing photos from the event please check out: http://www.alicecoreyphotography.com/p472004131
Our Board of Directors meet quarterly and our goal is to fund over $75,000 in applications in 2014. We have funded over $32,000 so far this year. A sampling of what we have done includes:
- Travel reimbursements for individuals that require specialized care in NYC, Duke Medical Center and other places outside of the Capital Region
- Chiropractic care, acupuncture and hippotherapy for chronically ill children who benefit from alternative therapies
- Support with caregiver, extended medical stays and therapy costs
- Standers, chairs, strollers and other adaptive equipment to provide safe positioning for special needs individuals
- iPads and assistive technology for individuals with communication disorders
We are proud of what we have been able to accomplish in Jake’s memory and look forward to another year of helping others. Please save the date for our 5th Annual Family Fun Day – Sunday, April 26, 2015 at Saratoga Strike Zone.